- The minimum amount for all Orders is US $50.00 net.
- For products sold in bags, Orders must be for full bag quantities. (List found here.) Where applicable, Banjo will change any order line item that does not meet bag quantities to conform to bag quantities.
- There is a special handling fee on orders requesting drop shipment. The special handling fee is 10% of the total value of the order exclusive of charges for freight, insurance, sales taxes, duties, customs broker fees, and other similar taxes and charges.
- Orders may be submitted in writing via fax, email or EDI.
- All Orders are subject to acceptance by Banjo. Banjo may confirm acceptance of an Order in writing, phone, email or fax. Entry of an Order or shipment of the products ordered shall also constitute acceptance of an Order.
- No terms or conditions set forth in or referenced on Customer’s Order form that conflict with, are in addition to or are different from these Terms and Conditions shall apply to any Order or be binding on Banjo.
- No Order accepted by Banjo may be cancelled or changed by Customer without Banjo’s consent. Banjo reserves the right to charge a fee, equal to 10% of the value of the Order, for order changes or cancellations.
- Lead-times are determined from the date an Order is entered.
- Shipment dates provided by Banjo are estimates only, and Banjo will have no liability if it fails to ship products on the expected shipment date, whether or not the expected shipment date is within the typical shipping period.
- Unless an Order clearly requests expedited shipping, the Order will be treated as a routine Order. When expedited shipping is requested, a designated carrier must be specified. Same day or next working day shipment is generally not available for large order quantities and made to order, special construction, custom and, special order Products. Banjo shall have no liability if it is unable to provide expedited shipping for an Order. Expedited Orders have a 10 line item maximum.
- All line items must use Banjo part numbers. Banjo will disregard any line item that does not reference a valid, active Banjo part number.
- All Orders and terms of payment are subject to Banjo credit approval.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND SHIPMENTS
- The terms in this section (INTERNATIONAL ORDERS AND SHIPMENTS) apply to orders and shipments from Banjo’s Crawfordsville, Indiana facility to international locations.
- If Customer uses a freight forwarder or specifies that an Order is will-call, Customer will have 72 hours, after Banjo has advised Customer an Order is complete and ready for shipment, to ship from Banjo’s facility. If an Order has not left Banjo’s facility within this 72 hour period, Customer will be charged 1% of the shipment invoice value to each additional 24-hour period that the shipment remains at the Banjo’s facility. If these requirements are not met, Banjo will schedule the freight at the customer’s expense. Banjo will make every effort to ensure competitive lead times and costs.
- Once a confirmed order confirmation is received, purchase order add-ons and/or deletions will not be allowed 5 Business Days after original order date.