Part #: 075DBP
Description: Female Coupling ¾" FPT - BPT - Parallel
Standard Lead Times
||Cam Lever Couplings
Features & Benefits
- BST threads.
- Durable — Polypropylene is glass filled for rugged strength and durability.
- Economical and superior in performance.
- Most complete line of polypropylene couplings available.
- Operating conditions: 3/8" thru 2" — 100 P.S.I. at 0°F; 125 P.S.I. at 70°F; 70 P.S.I. at 150°F. 2½", 3" & 4" Cap-50 P.S.I.; Couplings 75 P.S.I. max.
- Precision molded — insures — uniform and accurate fit.
- Smooth operating — finger rings are designed for easy opening of cam levers.
- Stainless steel rings, arms — pins.
- Standard with EPDM gaskets. Buna N, and FKM also available.
- Versatile — interchangeable with all types of cam lever couplers.
- WARNING: Couplings should not be disconnected under pressure or with liquid in the line.
Literature & Technical Documents